Re: [Health] Lab Result menu invisible

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Lab Result menu invisible
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:19:01 +0000

Dear Armand
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:56:11 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear community,
> Compliments of the season. Thank you to all of you for being part of
> this wonderful project.

Thank you for being part, and happy & healthy 2017 !

>I am currently testing the database migration
> to GNU Health 3.05The Lab Test Results menu is invisibleHowever the
> Request Lab Tests and the Lab Test requests are visible. How do I
> recover the Lab Test Results menu? Thank you i advance for your
> assistance.
>Kind regards, Armand

Is that happening with any user ? It might be a role / permission issue.

Please check on the community server and let us know if you could
reproduce it. I have the three menuitems under laboratory.

Also, check if you can access to the lab reports directly from the
Patient relate action instead of the menuitem.

Bests
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc