[Health] ViennaLinuxMeetup - brainstorming for hackathon for GNU Health

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: [Health] ViennaLinuxMeetup - brainstorming for hackathon for GNU Health
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:23:44 +0100

Dear colleagues,

on 10 January, 2017 there was the First Meetup of the Vienna Linux Meetup.

(see https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/viennalinux/#past)

I had the honor to present GNU Health. You can download my slides from

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90CkMb0heJhSDRXa0cxUDdsNHc/view?usp=sharing (screenshots - .odp)

or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90CkMb0heJhTGpvRTVXMk5MZzA/view?usp=sharing (screenshots - .pdf)

or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90CkMb0heJhTmFJdWhFWUFpdzg/view?usp=sharing (presentation - .odp)

or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90CkMb0heJhTEdzT0VyVXNoSk0/view?usp=sharing (presentation - .pdf)

The people there made a GitLab project where they offer to work on GNU Health:

"We have created a GitLab brainstorming project and will continue from there. E-mail/message me with your username if you want to participate as well.There are no concrete plans or deadlines yet. https://gitlab.com/viennalinux/brainstorming/ Sanja Bonic - https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/viennalinux/members/202537270/ (organizer)." "GNU Health - we could check their repos and see if we find something we'd like to work on"

So if you have any ideas or wishes what could be suggested there for development please join the brainstorming. It is not necessary to be in Vienna for that.

All the best

Edgar