[Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty

From: Raz Nichols
Subject: [Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 02:39:31 -0400

Hello!

I was able to install GNU Health on Debian and openSUSE. Upon testing I am getting the following errors when I try to open the items in Functioning and Disability.

Body Functions, Body Structures, Activities and Participation, and Environmental Factor all are issuing the following two errors:

Please let me know how to fix them.

Thank you.
Raz