[Health] GNUHealthCon 2017 and Social Medicine Awards nominations

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] GNUHealthCon 2017 and Social Medicine Awards nominations
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:42:50 +0100

Dear community

GNUHealthCon 2017 (www.gnuhealthcon.org) is coming up this November in
Las Palmas ! We are very excited, and working hard on the preparations
so we can make it a success again.

On Saturday night (Nov 25th), we will celebrate the GNU Health Social
Medicine Awards 2017 ceremony. Besides having a great time with our
colleagues from around the world, we will announce the winners of the
Social Medicine Awards. The awards are a way to recognize the work of
individuals and organizations that fight for social justice and
freedom in this world, and a source of inspiration for all of us.

There are three categories:
* Individual
* Organization
* GNU Health implementation

You can see last year Social Medicine Awards at

http://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2016-las_palmas/awards.html

The nomination period is now open, until October 1st. Send your
nominees, along a couple of sentences explaining what made you choose
the individual or project to address@hidden

Thank you for your votes, and for being part of the GNU Health project !

We are looking forward to see you all at #GNUHealthCon2017 !

All the best

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario