Re: [Health] GNU Health Live-CD-Shutdown of SUSE Studio

From: Parviz HomayunNezhad
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live-CD-Shutdown of SUSE Studio
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:23:16 +0330

Hi All Dear Communiti,

Dear Axel Thanks, You have always done valuable work,

Dear Luis,
I am volunteering for help
, Of course if you need,
to improve gnu-health, I am ready for Any help, Especially this Issue, gnu-health should have some generic
images.
You know better than me The world of E-Linux and Python boards It's developing and evolving, With the help of these, I Want take gnu-health away to Poor villages in the far west, with the lowest cost of hardware, Maybe it will help The realization of freedom and justice  health for all...

All the best.

Parviz Homayun

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:22 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Axel !

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:41:23 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> please be aware that SUSE Studio will be shut down by 15 Feb.
>
> http://blog.susestudio.com/2017/11/shut-down-of-suse-studio-at.html
>
> That means, our Live CD as we know it will be gone as well. Take the
> chance to grab a copy now, in case you need one

Bummer :/

> We are working on a new version of the live CD, hosted on Open Build
> Service, but cant promise a release date yet.

Great ! I was thinking that probably we should have some generic
images, including the one for the Raspi avail.

We can create a task on this and see what is the best way to approach.

Let me know your thoughts

All the best
Luis