Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation

From: Patrick Murez
Subject: Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:01:15 +0200

Great, thanks!
I've managed to make it works! it is pip2 otherwise will get the pygtk error...
It might be good to hightlight that.
Regards

Le ven. 14 déc. 2018 à 11:49, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> a écrit :
Dear Patrick

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 08:49:44 +0200
Patrick Murez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Dear community,
> Want to know what is the command to install the gnuhealth client:
> is it with pip2 install or pip3???
> On the wiki it was pip2 previously , now it is pip3
> I used pip3 but i'm getting the error rellated to pygtk...
> please help.
Thanks for noticing ! Yes, somebody thought it might be pip3 and made a
change to the current documentation.

I just reverted the changes on Wikibooks, back to pip2.

All the best
Luis

--
Patrick Murez, Ch. Eng.