Re: [Health] How Do I Create A Federation?

From: Jeff B
Subject: Re: [Health] How Do I Create A Federation?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 21:41:28 -0500

I still don’t get it ,

I don’t know where to create the account inside the federation , how do they connect to each other?

How do I add federation accounts inside my database ,

Can we have a meeting for no more then 10 minutes

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 9:13 PM Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:
Dear Jeff
On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 16:11:20 -0500
Jeff B <thiersant12@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know If i'm asking this wrong but I have an instance of
> thalamus, How do I create a federation or how do I join one,
>
> How is it you create an account into the thalamus server? This is very
> confusing, I love gnuhealth though! thank you

Thalamus is a message and authentication server for the GNU Health
Federation. It can exchange messages between the nodes and the
GNUHealth information system.

The Federation accounts reside on the Health Information DB, and each
node can provide the credentials to access it.

You can find more information about Thalamus at:

https://www.gnuhealth.org/docs/thalamus/

Kind regards,

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc