[Help-bash] transpose

From: Val Krem
Subject: [Help-bash] transpose
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 00:56:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I am reading a file with  >5M records and with about 15 fields (variables).

I am interested in two of the fields  (ID and Flag) and then two fields look
like the following. The first field (ID) is alpha-numeric and the second field
is numeric 0 or 1. My goal is to count the number of 0's and 1's by unique ID

A123 0
A123 0
A123 0
A123 1
A123 1
A123 1
A123 0
A123 0
A123 0
A123 0
A123 1
A123 0
A123 0
A124 0
A124 0
A124 1
A124 1
A124 1
A124 1
A124 0
A124 1
A124 0
A124 0
A124 1
A124 0
A124 1
A124 0
A124 0
A125 0
A125 0
A125 1
A125 1
A125 1
A125 1
A125 0
A125 0
A125 0
A125 0
A125 0
A125 0
A125 1
A125 0

awk '{print $1, $2}' file1 |sort |uniq -c
and got this

9 A123 0
4 A123 1
8 A124 0
7 A124 1
9 A125 0
5 A125 1

Now I want the result to be  transposed like this or the

desired output,

A123 9 4
A124 8 7
A125 9 5

I would appreciate if you help me out to get the desired result

thank you in advance