Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet

From: Amiri Houssem
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:35:36 +0100

i cloned the last version of gnunet ,it' s gnunet 0.11.0.
the attached files provide more informations.

Le sam. 16 mars 2019 à 14:46, <address@hidden> a écrit :
address@hidden transcribed 1.6K bytes:
> Hi,
>
> Amiri Houssem transcribed 3.1K bytes:
> > i want to compile gnunet for arm-linux-androideabi, when i type make i got
> > this error does any one have solution to solve this problem ?
>
> Can you provide a bit more detail? Which version is this,

I also believe that this is not the full trace of the error.
There should be a log file with the build error.
If not, can you run a make which writes its output to a
log file and send it?
For example like so:
make 2>&1 | tee my_arm_build_log.log