help-gsl

[Help-gsl] post processing

From: Thomas Villarreal
Subject: [Help-gsl] post processing
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:17:25 -0400

Hello my name is Thomas. I found your email address and I thought it would be a good idea to contact you- I love networking and constantly making new contacts. I'm a post production artist that specializes mostly in photo retouching. I do a lot more than just plain skin work :) You can check out my portfolio at http:// www.retouchshoppe.com I love pushing creative limits and pulling the full potential out of photographs. I'm constantly pursuing better color, shading, and composites with my work. If you feel I'd be a good resource please put me on file. Feel free to contact me anytime for anything. Perhaps the work that I do can benefit you at some point in time.
Thanks a lot and have a great week!

T :)

"True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist."
        -Albert Einstein