help-gsl

[Help-gsl] survival function

From: Arturo DiDonna
Subject: [Help-gsl] survival function
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:34:12 +0100

Hi everyone.
I am looking for a function allowing to calculate the significance of the
survival curve of two different patient population (Cox-Mantel test). This
function (plus several other ones) are available in the R  'survival'
package

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/survival/index.html

but I couldn't find anything as freely available C library. The commercial
NAG C library has this function, but I was wondering of there  were also
other options in the open source community.

Thanks in advance.

Arturo