help-gss

FYI, Debian packages for gss

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: FYI, Debian packages for gss
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:22:55 +0200

I've created Debian packages for GSS, http://josefsson.org/gss/, the
GSS-API library for Shishi:

http://josefsson.org/gss/debian/

Note that this is for the not-yet released 0.0.17.  I'll release
0.0.17 once the packages would be ready for upload into Debian.

Russ, do you have time to sponsor this package as well?

The address@hidden list is used for gss, and has been quite, so I
think it could be used for GSS discussions, and its packaging.

Thanks.

latte:/var/cache/pbuilder/result# lintian -I -i gss_0.0.17-1_i386.changes
warning: lintian's authors do not recommend running it with root privileges!
latte:/var/cache/pbuilder/result# linda -i gss_0.0.17-1_i386.changes
Linda: Running as root, dropping to nobody.
W: gss-doc; File gss.devhelp not symlinked to from devhelp dirs
 The file shown above exists outside of /usr/share/gtk-doc/html or
 /usr/share/devhelp/books, and does not symlink back into either of
 those two directories
W: libgss-dbg; There is no Depends: line in the control file.
 The package has no Depends: line in the control file. This is not
 allowed by Policy if the package in question contains binary objects.
 Perhaps try calling dpkg-shlibdeps or dh_shlibdeps in the package
 rules file.
latte:/var/cache/pbuilder/result#