[Help-smalltalk] workaround

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] workaround
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:18:45 +0100 (MET)

I will modify the test to find the mmap base.  Before doing the mmap I
will try reading a value and will try the mmap address only if I don't get
a SIGBUS or SIGSEGV will try another mmap address. I will do that either
in the autoconf test or in the main program (probably the latter).

Again, thanks for your feedback.

[for the help-smalltalk mailing list: this will delay the release
somewhere next week so that I can check that I have no regressions under
HP/UX and Linux at least.]