[Help-smalltalk] 1.95.3 available

From: Bonz
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] 1.95.3 available
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:31:36 +0100

Thanks to all those who signaled me the imperfections in 1.95.2,
I was able to build a 1.95.3 release soon.  Hoping that the
ftp.gnu.org people are faster this time :-( I uploaded it to
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/smalltalk/smalltalk-1.95.3.tar.gz

News:
- free methods (i.e. passing a CompiledMethod to #perform:)
- fixed bug in ClassHierarchyBrowser (added classes did not
  show up)
- added regular expression matcher module by Dragomir
  Milejovic (don't give up AWK, Dragomir!)

Regards,