[Help-smalltalk] Half-succesful build of 1.95.4

From: Alexander Klein
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Half-succesful build of 1.95.4
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:14:24 +0200

Hi!

Just yesterday I tried to build Smalltalk 1.95.4 on my
m68k-NetBSD1.5.1-Apple system.

It seems to run, but I had some strange problems building it:

1.: configure and a script named i18n/tables didn't have their x-bit set,
so I had to fix that manually

2.: wenn running tables it produced a lot of warnings that I don't have
here right now, but could reproduce if it is of any interest to you.

That's all I can say for now, because as of yet, I don't know much Smalltalk.

Regards!

        Alex

       I had a light that shined across my mind - rarely see it any more
  Now it is mostly dark, except for sparks - can't remember what they're for
                                 - Savatage/Poets and Madmen/The Morphine Child