Re: [Help-smalltalk] Compiling 1.95.10 Under Cygwin

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Compiling 1.95.10 Under Cygwin
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:21:42 +0100

You can lift the gst.tab.c from an older version of gst or, more easily,
install bison... for alloca, it is quite strange (the alloca snippet is the
same in about all programs using it) but you can simply remove the mess at
the top of gst.h

Cygwin is not among the platforms I test.  BTW, some cross-platform testing
will need to be done for 2.0; I can take care of i386-linux, i386-sunos,
maybe Cygwin, and maybe hppa-hpux.  Can anybody volunteer for other
platforms (triplets)?