[Help-smalltalk] segfault

From: Alexander Lazarevic
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] segfault
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:03:56 +0200

After using a gnu-smalltalk script to move >300 files around I get a segfault
after about the first 50 filles:

105: Segmentation violation
105: Error occurred while not in byte code interpreter!!

How can I investigate what's happening? Shouldn't gst -c dump a core file? Am
I too tired to find it or where shoukd I look?

That's it for today! ;-)

Alex

PS: This and the remarks before relate to gst 1.95.12.
--
"Ms.Hoover, can I have another worm because mine crawled in my mouth
and I ate it." -- Ralph