Re: [Help-smalltalk] segfault

From: Alexander Lazarevic
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] segfault
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:11:48 +0200

> Thanks, bug fixed.  Fix available from ftp.gnu.org as 1.95.13

Ah, that was _fast_!!

> Your script is very nice, 1.96.x will have it distributed as
> examples/shell. Is it ok to put it in the public domain?

After sending it to a public mailing list there isn't much I could say
against it, is there? :)
I would like to give it a last finish (eg. remove the test suite) and to add
code to catch some infrequent cases. I will send you an updated version soon.

BTW, what are you using to write the code? I'm using emacs21, but the
st-mode.el and st-changelog.st files seem a little outdated. They won't
cleanly load with emacs21.

Whoop,
Alex
--