Re: [Help-smalltalk] segfault

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] segfault
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:15:25 +0200

> BTW, what are you using to write the code? I'm using emacs21, but the
> st-mode.el and st-changelog.st files seem a little outdated. They won't
> cleanly load with emacs21.

Usually I use vi for quick fixes and emacs for big editing (not viper, pure
emacs).  Don't tell me why, maybe just because I save three keystrokes in
the shell. :-)  The st-mode.el file in theory should work with emacs 20, but
I never tried (hence their being unsupported); highlighting worked last time
I tried.

> After sending it to a public mailing list there isn't much I could say
> against it, is there? :)

:-)