[Help-smalltalk] Adding modules

From: Markus Fritsche
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Adding modules
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 02:36:36 +0200

I tried to compile and install a "helloworld"-module/C-Plugin, but i wasn't
successfull.

Which files do I have to change, and which variables to I have to copy/ alter
in order to get the module installed? I tried to alter
{gst}/examples/modules/Makefile.am and {gst}/examples/modules/Makefile.in ,
but my module (a new hworld.so with the function and a hworld.st for the
stub) wasn't installed (maybe it's to late to experiment with the code? :-).

Thanks, Markus