Re: [Help-smalltalk] Porting of 2.0.3 to freebsd

From: Fritz Heinrichmeyer
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Porting of 2.0.3 to freebsd
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:55:07 +0200

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 04:27:55PM +0200, clemens fischer wrote:
> > Fritz Heinrichmeyer:
>
> > i selected 64 bit and deleted all the "l"'s (ells) on the primitives
> > list....,
> > wait and see.
>
> wow!  please tell us ASAP, because i'm in the same situation.  would you
> please send me the diff?

as i did not really know what i did when patching i wanted some
confirmation from from Paolo Bonzini and a hint to start the wiki or
webserver. The dependencies are OK now with 2.0.3 at least the Blox
browser works ... I am now at another box btw.

--
Fritz Heinrichmeyer mailto:address@hidden
FernUniversitaet Hagen, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)