[Help-smalltalk] Loading packages into private image

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Loading packages into private image
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:44:29 +0200

Hello,

assuming I am running as a user that does not have write privileges to
the GNU Smalltalk installation. How do I load a package into *MY* image?

Doing:

   gst -i ~/gst.im Load.st -a TCP

makes it look for the 'packages' file in ~ instead of in the current
directory. Of course, I could just copy everything in (in this case)
/usr/share/smalltalk to my home directory and run from there, but
that's not very nice.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'