Re: [Help-smalltalk] BLOX: Help

From: Markus Fritsche
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] BLOX: Help
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:22:17 +0200

Markus Fritsche wrote:

I can give a hand with the implementation of the bottom-level layer (which would be termcap, not ncurses in my view!), such as dirty rectangles and the
Terminal class.  Just for fun :-)

I've done some work on ncurses bindings (DLD and a wrapper for the various defines only) and there is an issue with DLD which I didn't understand. I'll set up some example code on the swiki, give me an hour...

Here it is:

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/gst/5

Please ask if you need more assistance!

Kind regards, Markus