Re: [Help-smalltalk] 2.0.5 release candidate and 2.0b development versio

From: Markus Fritsche
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 2.0.5 release candidate and 2.0b development versions available
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:31:22 +0200 (CEST)

> I have put a release candidate for 2.0.5 on
> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/smalltalk

I'll have a look at it this evening :-)

> In theory :-) it should fix the TCP showstopper and make Peter's forays
> into private images a bit easier (I found out that it *is* possible to
> do what he wants in 2.0.4, but you have to set SMALLTALK_KERNEL to
> point to the system kernel path).

Maybe it would also help to implement more SUnit-Testcases to assure stable
interfaces. I'll have to renew my SUnit-Knowledge a bit (to be precise, I
only had a short look on it), and if I could escape the big time eating
monster, I'll contribute a set of TestCases (if you like to).

> try surfing to example1.stt and example2.stt for example).

That's cool, thank you!

Regards, Markus