[Help-smalltalk] Re: yet another new GNU Smalltalk (2.0.10) failure on

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: yet another new GNU Smalltalk (2.0.10) failure on NetBSD
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:26:51 -0500 (EST)

[ On , December 16, 2002 at 11:30:59 (+0000), Paolo Bonzini wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: yet another new GNU Smalltalk (2.0.10) failure on NetBSD
>
> This is getting complicated... I routinely test on HP/UX, Solaris and
> Linux (plus I have some users that use FreeBSD) and I never got all
> these failures :-(
>
> Could you give me a shell account on a NetBSD machine for a week only?

Sure!

I have currently sparc and i386 machines machines running with 1.5W
(20010624 src) and really old 1.3.x NetBSD releases.  The really old
versions will go away as soon as possible.  :-)

I also have a FreeBSD-4.7RC machine running here too, though I don't pay
quite so much attention to it....

(With time and a bit of spare cash for the missing parts I need I'll
soon have a couple of small DEC Alphas, a VAXserver 3100 and some
DECstation 5000's as well; and if I can ever afford more electricity, a
Sun-3/280 again, at least in the winter when it doesn't need extra
cooling too; all running NetBSD.)

However I'd prefer to wait until after the new year -- I'm going to be
away starting on this Wednesday and my machines will be running more or
less unattended and I won't even be available to help guide you around
to how I've got things set up and so on.  If that's OK then just remind
me and I'll set up an account for you then.

You might also have a look at this page for more resources too:

        http://www.rmkhome.com/NetBSD/

(eventually I should probably have my systems listed on that page...  :-)

--
                                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <address@hidden>;           <address@hidden>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>; VE3TCP; Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>