Re: [Help-smalltalk] CGI enabled STT

From: Markus Fritsche
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] CGI enabled STT
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:26:49 +0100

Bonzini wrote:
I've attached some code for GNU Smalltalk that enables a bit of "CGI
processing" in GNU Smalltalk (feedback appreciated). How it's used?

Cool, though I still have to look at it.  Some of it might be moved to
net/httpd under a separate package than WebServer (e.g. cookies).

I should also change the way POST request are processed a bit - making an XMLRPC (server) implementation in GNU Smalltalk possible. I'm very busy at the moment, so that would last a bit (although I hope to implement one until march). But before I have to dive a bit into WebServer, to make the XMLRPC implementation usable from CGI/Apache and as a WebServer-Servlet.

Regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/