[Help-smalltalk] gst-2.0.11

From: console_operator_nul
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] gst-2.0.11
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:35:13 +0100

  Hello,

          I am installing smalltalk-2.0.11 on my OpenBSD 3.0 box.
The failing results are:
         make check     floatmath.st
                               FloatANSITest
                                FractionANSITest
                                ScaledDecimalANSITest;

         make install     /usr/libexec/ld.so:  Undefined symbol "_Tcl_Free"
in  gst:/usr/local/lib/libtk83.so.1.3 .

       my configuration has been: ./configure --with-tk=/usr/local/lib/tk8.3
--with-tcl=/usr/local/lib/tcl8.3 --enable-modules=Blox,TCP

          I have been urged to report. I am looking for solutions but if you
can hint, you are welcome to contact me. I would  be most obliged.

    My email address: address@hidden
     My name Robert Vencent Racamy.