Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox copy'n'paste

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox copy'n'paste
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:32:54 +0100

Markus, thanks very much,

I'll go through all your messages and report later, but I can only do this
in a couple of days.

Anyway, no, you don't have a weird system!

(Can you please try to reproduce the crash loading TCP in 2.0j even if it
got magically fixed, and send me the backtrace?  If it is a garbage
collection bug as I think, it will not come around again for a few months at
least.  A few problems with the new GC can be expected, it's much more
complex than the older one and it also runs more frequently so it may expose
latent bugs more easily).