Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blocking accept?

From: Markus Fritsche
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blocking accept?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:49:34 +0200

Peter Schuller wrote:

I wanted a way to do traditional accept() style connection handling. That is, a blocking accept that yields a different object for
each client. As far as I could tell, there is no such
mechanism in GNU Smalltalk. Is this correct?

I don't know the traditional accept() style. But if you load the packages "NetClients" (and WebServer for examples), don't do NetServer or WebServer implement such a connection handling? Regards, Markus