Re: [Help-smalltalk] [2.1.x][debian3.0] various questions

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [2.1.x][debian3.0] various questions
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:47:25 +0200

See below at // level for comment

Paolo Bonzini wrote:

We tried to compile on NetBSD/Sparc 1.6, NetBSD/I386 1.6 and 1.6.1,
Debian/i386 2.1, RedHat9.0, all failed with various messages.

Please send them

    (./configure 2>&1; make 2>&1) > log.out
//Done! you'll find log.out below for a NetBSD-1.6/I386/gst2.1.4. For
//your information, we tried on a Spark Station running NetBSD1.6
//with 2.1.3 => same PB. To stop, i used a ^C

Often it's a simple fix that does.

Well, we have to  start by the beginning : running the graphical browser
environnement, draw a rectangle , fill it with dumb characters.

What do you mean?
//Don't care, it was just to explain that we have to start
//by something,...

* How to suppress the emacs/lisp code, we don't want to install emacs on
our machines and we don't understand why we have to manipulate lisp
listening , anyway 'make' hangs on the file smalltalk-mode.el with NetBSD.

I will add an autoconf conditional; but just touch smalltalk-mode.elc and
gst-mode.elc so that make does not apply the rules.

*an Environnement variable with a set command before running a command
like "gst -qK blox/Run.st"
//Markus explains to me that i have to run Browser.st instead of Run
//in the new release, that's OK

None.

*How to launch a king of "Class Hierarchy Browser" as illustrated but
not enought explained in the documentation ?

After you run blox/Run.st, it is evident from the menus.
// OK  , i'll see it by myself

*Do we have a formely named leader for all Docs ?

You can write here.

checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk

Build Tools:
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for AIX... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gawk... (cached) awk
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for install-info... /usr/bin/install-info
checking for emacs... no
checking for xemacs... no
checking build system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
checking host system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/local/bin/sed
checking how to recognise dependent libraries... match_pattern /lib[^/\.]+\.so$
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... NetBSD ld.elf_so
checking for shl_load... no
checking for shl_load in -ldld... no
checking for dlopen... yes
checking whether a program can dlopen itself... yes
checking whether a statically linked program can dlopen itself... no
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... yes
creating libtool

Platform environment:
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
checking for inline... inline
checking for working volatile... yes
checking for restrict... __restrict__
checking for goto void *... yes
checking builtin preprocessor symbol set... "__STDC__", "__i386", "__i386__", "i386",
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... 4
checking for off_t... yes
checking size of off_t... 8
checking for char *... yes
checking size of char *... 4
checking for double... yes
checking size of double... 8
checking for double alignment... 4
checking for long double... yes
checking size of long double... 12
checking for long double alignment... 4

C library features:
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/ioctl.h usability... yes
checking sys/ioctl.h presence... yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking sys/resource.h usability... yes
checking sys/resource.h presence... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking sys/utsname.h usability... yes
checking sys/utsname.h presence... yes
checking for sys/utsname.h... yes
checking stropts.h usability... no
checking stropts.h presence... no
checking for stropts.h... no
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking sys/timeb.h usability... yes
checking sys/timeb.h presence... yes
checking for sys/timeb.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking termios.h presence... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking sys/mman.h usability... yes
checking sys/mman.h presence... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking execinfo.h usability... no
checking execinfo.h presence... no
checking for execinfo.h... no
checking sys/wait.h usability... yes
checking sys/wait.h presence... yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for working memcmp... yes
checking for obstacks... no
checking for atan in -lm... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for getdtablesize... yes
checking for poll... yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for ftruncate... yes
checking for floorl... no
checking for ceill... no
checking for sqrtl... no
checking for frexpl... no
checking for ldexpl... no
checking for asinl... no
checking for acosl... no
checking for atanl... no
checking for logl... no
checking for expl... no
checking for tanl... no
checking for sinl... no
checking for cosl... no
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for sighold... no
checking for uname... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for usleep... yes
checking for grantpt... no
checking for popen... yes
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for fork... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for sigsetmask... yes
checking for alarm... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for mprotect... yes
checking for madvise... yes
checking for nl_langinfo... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking for setsid... yes
checking for spawnl... no
checking for working strtoul... yes
checking whether localtime caches the timezone... no

Auxiliary libraries:
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... config/config.rpath: config/config.rpath: No such file or directory
done
checking for iconv... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking how to link with GMP... not found
checking for Tcl 8.x... no
checking for Tk 8.x... no
checking the include path for Tcl/Tk 8.x... not found
checking how to link with Tcl/Tk 8.x... not found
checking how to link with readline... not found
checking for listen... yes
checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... no
checking for socket... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking arpa/inet.h usability... yes
checking arpa/inet.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking gdbm.h usability... no
checking gdbm.h presence... no
checking for gdbm.h... no
checking lightning.h usability... no
checking lightning.h presence... no
checking for lightning.h... no

Output substitutions:
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating gnu-smalltalk.spec
config.status: creating gst-config
config.status: creating gst-package
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating lib-src/Makefile
config.status: creating libgst/Makefile
config.status: creating lightning/Makefile
config.status: creating config/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating blox-tk/Makefile
config.status: creating examples/Makefile
config.status: creating i18n/Makefile
config.status: creating kernel/Makefile
config.status: creating tcp/Makefile
config.status: creating blox-gtk/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: linking ./lightning/i386/asm.h to lightning/asm.h
config.status: linking ./lightning/i386/core.h to lightning/core.h
config.status: linking ./lightning/i386/fp.h to lightning/fp.h
config.status: linking ./lightning/i386/funcs.h to lightning/funcs.h
configure: configuring in libltdl
configure: running /usr/pkg/bin/bash './configure' --prefix=/usr/local '--enable-module=yes' '--with-tcl=/usr/pkg/lib/tcl8.3' '--with-tk=/usr/pkg/lib/tk8.3' --enable-ltdl-convenience --enable-subdir --enable-snprintfv-convenience --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
[...]
checking whether gcc supports assert without backlinking...
checking which extension is used for shared libraries... .so
checking which variable specifies run-time library path... LD_LIBRARY_PATH
checking for the default library search path... /lib /usr/lib
checking for objdir... .libs
checking whether libtool supports -dlopen/-dlpreopen... yes
checking for shl_load... no
checking for shl_load in -ldld... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... no
checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols... no
checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen... yes
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for error_t... no
checking for argz_append... no
checking for argz_create_sep... no
checking for argz_insert... no
checking for argz_next... no
checking for argz_stringify... no
checking errno.h usability... yes
checking errno.h presence... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking stdio.h usability... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking ctype.h usability... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking dl.h usability... no
checking dl.h presence... no
checking for dl.h... no
checking sys/dl.h usability... no
checking sys/dl.h presence... no
checking for sys/dl.h... no
checking dld.h usability... no
checking dld.h presence... no
checking for dld.h... no
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for strcmp... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
configure: configuring in snprintfv
configure: running /usr/pkg/bin/bash './configure' --prefix=/usr/local '--enable-module=yes' '--with-tcl=/usr/pkg/lib/tcl8.3' '--with-tk=/usr/pkg/lib/tk8.3' --enable-ltdl-convenience --enable-subdir --enable-snprintfv-convenience --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether runtime debugging is wanted... no
checking if malloc debugging is wanted... no
[...]
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for static inline... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking wchar.h usability... yes
checking wchar.h presence... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for wchar_t... yes
checking for wint_t... no
checking for working long double with more range or precision than double... yes
checking for intmax_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for log in -lm... yes
checking for copysign... yes
checking for copysignl... no
checking for ldexpl... no
checking for frexpl... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating snprintfv/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing snprintfv/compat.h commands
creating snprintfv/compat.h
snprintfv/compat.h is unchanged
configure: configuring in sigsegv
configure: running /usr/pkg/bin/bash './configure' --prefix=/usr/local '--enable-module=yes' '--with-tcl=/usr/pkg/lib/tcl8.3' '--with-tk=/usr/pkg/lib/tk8.3' --enable-ltdl-convenience --enable-subdir --enable-snprintfv-convenience --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.

Build Tools:
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc
checking build system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
checking host system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
checking host platform... i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
[...]

Optional Platform Environment:
If something locks up here, please reconfigure with --disable-generational-gc
checking sys/signal.h usability... yes
checking sys/signal.h presence... yes
checking for sys/signal.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE)... yes
checking for PAGESIZE in limits.h... no
checking for mmap with MAP_ANON... yes
checking for mmap with MAP_ANONYMOUS... no
checking for mmap of /dev/zero... yes
checking whether a fault handler according to POSIX works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to Linux/i386 works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to old Linux/i386 works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to Linux/m68k works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to Linux/PowerPC works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to Linux/HPPA works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to BSD works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to IRIX works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to HP-UX HPPA works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to NetBSD Alpha works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to OSF/1 Alpha works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to AIX works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to MacOSX PowerPC works... no
checking whether a fault handler according to Hurd works... no
checking for the fault handler specifics... none
checking if the system supports catching SIGSEGV... no
checking for stack direction... grows down
checking for PIOCMAP in sys/procfs.h... no
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for sigaltstack... yes
checking for stack_t... yes
checking for working sigaltstack... yes
checking if the system supports catching stack overflow... no
checking whether a signal handler can be left through longjmp... no
checking whether a signal handler can be left through longjmp and sigaltstack... yes checking whether a signal handler can be left through longjmp and setcontext... no
checking whether a signal handler can be left through siglongjmp... no
checking whether a signal handler can be left through siglongjmp and sigaltstack... yes checking whether a signal handler can be left through siglongjmp and setcontext... no

Build Parameters:
checking whether to activate relocatable installation... no

Output Substitution:
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/sigsegv.h
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

Now please type 'make' to compile. Good luck.

make  all-recursive
Making all in lib-src
source='qsort.c' object='qsort.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/qsort.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/qsort.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o qsort.lo `test -f 'qsort.c' || echo './'`qsort.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c qsort.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/qsort.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/qsort.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c qsort.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/qsort.TPlo -o qsort.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/qsort.lo qsort.lo
source='getopt.c' object='getopt.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/getopt.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/getopt.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o getopt.lo `test -f 'getopt.c' || echo './'`getopt.c
rm -f .libs/getopt.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c getopt.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/getopt.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/getopt.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c getopt.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/getopt.TPlo -o getopt.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/getopt.lo getopt.lo
source='getopt1.c' object='getopt1.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/getopt1.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/getopt1.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o getopt1.lo `test -f 'getopt1.c' || echo './'`getopt1.c
rm -f .libs/getopt1.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c getopt1.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/getopt1.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/getopt1.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c getopt1.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/getopt1.TPlo -o getopt1.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/getopt1.lo getopt1.lo
source='md5.c' object='md5.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/md5.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/md5.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o md5.lo `test -f 'md5.c' || echo './'`md5.c
rm -f .libs/md5.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c md5.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/md5.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/md5.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c md5.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/md5.TPlo -o md5.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/md5.lo md5.lo
source='avltrees.c' object='avltrees.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/avltrees.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/avltrees.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o avltrees.lo `test -f 'avltrees.c' || echo './'`avltrees.c
rm -f .libs/avltrees.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c avltrees.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/avltrees.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/avltrees.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c avltrees.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/avltrees.TPlo -o avltrees.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/avltrees.lo avltrees.lo
source='rbtrees.c' object='rbtrees.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/rbtrees.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/rbtrees.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o rbtrees.lo `test -f 'rbtrees.c' || echo './'`rbtrees.c
rm -f .libs/rbtrees.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c rbtrees.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/rbtrees.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/rbtrees.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c rbtrees.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/rbtrees.TPlo -o rbtrees.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/rbtrees.lo rbtrees.lo
source='strspell.c' object='strspell.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/strspell.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/strspell.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o strspell.lo `test -f 'strspell.c' || echo './'`strspell.c
rm -f .libs/strspell.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c strspell.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/strspell.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/strspell.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c strspell.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/strspell.TPlo -o strspell.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/strspell.lo strspell.lo
source='signalx.c' object='signalx.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/signalx.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/signalx.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o signalx.lo `test -f 'signalx.c' || echo './'`signalx.c
rm -f .libs/signalx.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c signalx.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/signalx.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/signalx.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c signalx.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/signalx.TPlo -o signalx.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/signalx.lo signalx.lo
source='obstack.c' object='obstack.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/obstack.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/obstack.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o obstack.lo `test -f 'obstack.c' || echo './'`obstack.c
rm -f .libs/obstack.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c obstack.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/obstack.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/obstack.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c obstack.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/obstack.TPlo -o obstack.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/obstack.lo obstack.lo
source='floorl.c' object='floorl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/floorl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/floorl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o floorl.lo `test -f 'floorl.c' || echo './'`floorl.c
rm -f .libs/floorl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c floorl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/floorl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/floorl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c floorl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/floorl.TPlo -o floorl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/floorl.lo floorl.lo
source='ceill.c' object='ceill.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/ceill.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/ceill.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o ceill.lo `test -f 'ceill.c' || echo './'`ceill.c
rm -f .libs/ceill.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c ceill.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/ceill.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ceill.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c ceill.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/ceill.TPlo -o ceill.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/ceill.lo ceill.lo
source='sqrtl.c' object='sqrtl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/sqrtl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/sqrtl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o sqrtl.lo `test -f 'sqrtl.c' || echo './'`sqrtl.c
rm -f .libs/sqrtl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sqrtl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sqrtl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sqrtl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sqrtl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sqrtl.TPlo -o sqrtl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/sqrtl.lo sqrtl.lo
source='frexpl.c' object='frexpl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/frexpl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/frexpl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o frexpl.lo `test -f 'frexpl.c' || echo './'`frexpl.c
rm -f .libs/frexpl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c frexpl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/frexpl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/frexpl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c frexpl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/frexpl.TPlo -o frexpl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/frexpl.lo frexpl.lo
source='ldexpl.c' object='ldexpl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/ldexpl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/ldexpl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o ldexpl.lo `test -f 'ldexpl.c' || echo './'`ldexpl.c
rm -f .libs/ldexpl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c ldexpl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/ldexpl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ldexpl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c ldexpl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/ldexpl.TPlo -o ldexpl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/ldexpl.lo ldexpl.lo
source='asinl.c' object='asinl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/asinl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/asinl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o asinl.lo `test -f 'asinl.c' || echo './'`asinl.c
rm -f .libs/asinl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c asinl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/asinl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/asinl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c asinl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/asinl.TPlo -o asinl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/asinl.lo asinl.lo
source='acosl.c' object='acosl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/acosl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/acosl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o acosl.lo `test -f 'acosl.c' || echo './'`acosl.c
rm -f .libs/acosl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c acosl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/acosl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/acosl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c acosl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/acosl.TPlo -o acosl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/acosl.lo acosl.lo
source='atanl.c' object='atanl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/atanl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/atanl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o atanl.lo `test -f 'atanl.c' || echo './'`atanl.c
rm -f .libs/atanl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c atanl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/atanl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/atanl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c atanl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/atanl.TPlo -o atanl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/atanl.lo atanl.lo
source='logl.c' object='logl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/logl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/logl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o logl.lo `test -f 'logl.c' || echo './'`logl.c
rm -f .libs/logl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c logl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/logl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/logl.lo
logl.c: In function `logl':
logl.c:177: warning: unused variable `m'
logl.c:176: warning: unused variable `u'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c logl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/logl.TPlo -o logl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/logl.lo logl.lo
source='expl.c' object='expl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/expl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/expl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o expl.lo `test -f 'expl.c' || echo './'`expl.c
rm -f .libs/expl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c expl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/expl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/expl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c expl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/expl.TPlo -o expl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/expl.lo expl.lo
source='tanl.c' object='tanl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/tanl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/tanl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o tanl.lo `test -f 'tanl.c' || echo './'`tanl.c
rm -f .libs/tanl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c tanl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tanl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/tanl.lo
tanl.c: In function `kernel_tanl':
tanl.c:126: warning: `flag' might be used uninitialized in this function
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c tanl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tanl.TPlo -o tanl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/tanl.lo tanl.lo
source='sinl.c' object='sinl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/sinl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/sinl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o sinl.lo `test -f 'sinl.c' || echo './'`sinl.c
rm -f .libs/sinl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sinl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sinl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sinl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sinl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sinl.TPlo -o sinl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/sinl.lo sinl.lo
source='cosl.c' object='cosl.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/cosl.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/cosl.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o cosl.lo `test -f 'cosl.c' || echo './'`cosl.c
rm -f .libs/cosl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c cosl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/cosl.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cosl.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c cosl.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/cosl.TPlo -o cosl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/cosl.lo cosl.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o library.la qsort.lo getopt.lo getopt1.lo md5.lo avltrees.lo rbtrees.lo strspell.lo signalx.lo obstack.lo floorl.lo ceill.lo sqrtl.lo frexpl.lo ldexpl.lo asinl.lo acosl.lo atanl.lo logl.lo expl.lo tanl.lo sinl.lo cosl.lo -lm
rm -fr .libs/library.la .libs/library.* .libs/library.*
ar cru .libs/library.al qsort.lo getopt.lo getopt1.lo md5.lo avltrees.lo rbtrees.lo strspell.lo signalx.lo obstack.lo floorl.lo ceill.lo sqrtl.lo frexpl.lo ldexpl.lo asinl.lo acosl.lo atanl.lo logl.lo expl.lo tanl.lo sinl.lo cosl.lo
ranlib .libs/library.al
creating library.la
(cd .libs && rm -f library.la && ln -s ../library.la library.la)
Making all in lightning
Making all in libltdl
make  all-am
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c -o ltdl.lo `test -f 'ltdl.c' || echo './'`ltdl.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c ltdl.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ltdl.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c ltdl.c -o ltdl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/ltdl.lo ltdl.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ./libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o libltdlc.la ltdl.lo
rm -fr .libs/libltdlc.la .libs/libltdlc.* .libs/libltdlc.*
ar cru .libs/libltdlc.al ltdl.lo
ranlib .libs/libltdlc.al
creating libltdlc.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libltdlc.la && ln -s ../libltdlc.la libltdlc.la)
Making all in snprintfv
make  all-recursive
Making all in snprintfv
cd ..  && /usr/pkg/bin/bash ./config.status snprintfv/compat.h
config.status: executing snprintfv/compat.h commands
creating snprintfv/compat.h
snprintfv/compat.h is unchanged
echo timestamp > compat.stamp
make  all-am
source='filament.c' object='filament.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/filament.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/filament.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o filament.lo `test -f 'filament.c' || echo './'`filament.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c filament.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/filament.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/filament.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c filament.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/filament.TPlo -o filament.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/filament.lo filament.lo
source='format.c' object='format.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/format.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/format.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o format.lo `test -f 'format.c' || echo './'`format.c
rm -f .libs/format.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c format.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/format.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/format.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c format.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/format.TPlo -o format.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/format.lo format.lo
source='printf.c' object='printf.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/printf.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/printf.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o printf.lo `test -f 'printf.c' || echo './'`printf.c
rm -f .libs/printf.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c printf.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/printf.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/printf.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c printf.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/printf.TPlo -o printf.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/printf.lo printf.lo
source='mem.c' object='mem.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/mem.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/mem.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o mem.lo `test -f 'mem.c' || echo './'`mem.c
rm -f .libs/mem.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c mem.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/mem.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mem.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c mem.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/mem.TPlo -o mem.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/mem.lo mem.lo
source='stream.c' object='stream.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/stream.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/stream.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o stream.lo `test -f 'stream.c' || echo './'`stream.c
rm -f .libs/stream.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c stream.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/stream.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/stream.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c stream.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/stream.TPlo -o stream.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/stream.lo stream.lo
source='dl-no.c' object='dl-no.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/dl-no.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/dl-no.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c -o dl-no.lo `test -f 'dl-no.c' || echo './'`dl-no.c
rm -f .libs/dl-no.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c dl-no.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/dl-no.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/dl-no.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -g -O2 -c dl-no.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/dl-no.TPlo -o dl-no.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/dl-no.lo dl-no.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o libsnprintfvc.la filament.lo format.lo printf.lo mem.lo stream.lo dl-no.lo -lm
rm -fr .libs/libsnprintfvc.la .libs/libsnprintfvc.* .libs/libsnprintfvc.*
ar cru .libs/libsnprintfvc.al filament.lo format.lo printf.lo mem.lo stream.lo dl-no.lo
ranlib .libs/libsnprintfvc.al
creating libsnprintfvc.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libsnprintfvc.la && ln -s ../libsnprintfvc.la libsnprintfvc.la)
Making all in sigsegv
make TARGETSTACK=" all" all-recursive
Making all in src
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c -o handler.lo `test -f 'handler.c' || echo './'`handler.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c handler.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/handler.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c handler.c -o handler.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/handler.lo handler.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c -o stackvma.lo `test -f 'stackvma.c' || echo './'`stackvma.c
rm -f .libs/stackvma.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c stackvma.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/stackvma.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c stackvma.c -o stackvma.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/stackvma.lo stackvma.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c -o leave.lo `test -f 'leave.c' || echo './'`leave.c
rm -f .libs/leave.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c leave.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/leave.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c leave.c -o leave.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/leave.lo leave.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c -o dispatcher.lo `test -f 'dispatcher.c' || echo './'`dispatcher.c
rm -f .libs/dispatcher.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c dispatcher.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/dispatcher.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c dispatcher.c -o dispatcher.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/dispatcher.lo dispatcher.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o libsigsegv.la -lc -no-undefined handler.lo stackvma.lo leave.lo dispatcher.lo
rm -fr .libs/libsigsegv.la .libs/libsigsegv.* .libs/libsigsegv.*
ar cru .libs/libsigsegv.al handler.lo stackvma.lo leave.lo dispatcher.lo
ranlib .libs/libsigsegv.al
creating libsigsegv.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libsigsegv.la && ln -s ../libsigsegv.la libsigsegv.la)
Making all in tests
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../src -g -O2 -c `test -f 'sigsegv1.c' || echo './'`sigsegv1.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o sigsegv1 sigsegv1.o ../src/libsigsegv.la
mkdir .libs
gcc -g -O2 -o sigsegv1 sigsegv1.o  ../src/.libs/libsigsegv.al -lc
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../src -g -O2 -c `test -f 'sigsegv2.c' || echo './'`sigsegv2.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o sigsegv2 sigsegv2.o ../src/libsigsegv.la
gcc -g -O2 -o sigsegv2 sigsegv2.o  ../src/.libs/libsigsegv.al -lc
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../src -g -O2 -c `test -f 'stackoverflow1.c' || echo './'`stackoverflow1.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o stackoverflow1 stackoverflow1.o ../src/libsigsegv.la gcc -g -O2 -o stackoverflow1 stackoverflow1.o ../src/.libs/libsigsegv.al -lc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../src -g -O2 -c `test -f 'stackoverflow2.c' || echo './'`stackoverflow2.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o stackoverflow2 stackoverflow2.o ../src/libsigsegv.la gcc -g -O2 -o stackoverflow2 stackoverflow2.o ../src/.libs/libsigsegv.al -lc

Now please type 'make check' to run a quick test suite. Hope it works.

Making all in libgst
source='genpr-parse.c' object='genpr-parse.o' libtool=no depfile='.deps/genpr-parse.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/genpr-parse.TPo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c `test -f 'genpr-parse.c' || echo './'`genpr-parse.c source='genpr-scan.c' object='genpr-scan.o' libtool=no depfile='.deps/genpr-scan.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/genpr-scan.TPo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c `test -f 'genpr-scan.c' || echo './'`genpr-scan.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o genprims genpr-parse.o genpr-scan.o ../snprintfv/snprintfv/libsnprintfvc.la -lm
mkdir .libs
gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o genprims genpr-parse.o genpr-scan.o ../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al -lm
./genprims < ./prims.def > _prims.inl
make  all-am
source='interp.c' object='interp.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/interp.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/interp.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o interp.lo `test -f 'interp.c' || echo './'`interp.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c interp.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/interp.TPlo -o interp.o
In file included from interp.c:680:
prims.def: In function `VMpr_ObjectMemory_snapshot':
prims.def:4819: warning: variable `success' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork'
interp.c: At top level:
interp.c:244: warning: alignment of `method_cache' is greater than maximum object file alignment. Using 4. interp.c:262: warning: alignment of `queued_async_signals' is greater than maximum object file alignment. Using 4. interp.c:652: warning: alignment of `chunks' is greater than maximum object file alignment. Using 4. interp.c:661: warning: alignment of `lifo_contexts' is greater than maximum object file alignment. Using 4.
echo timestamp > interp.lo
source='lib.c' object='lib.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/lib.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/lib.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o lib.lo `test -f 'lib.c' || echo './'`lib.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c lib.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/lib.TPlo -o lib.o
echo timestamp > lib.lo
source='gst-parse.c' object='gst-parse.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/gst-parse.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/gst-parse.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o gst-parse.lo `test -f 'gst-parse.c' || echo './'`gst-parse.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c gst-parse.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/gst-parse.TPlo -o gst-parse.o
echo timestamp > gst-parse.lo
source='lex.c' object='lex.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/lex.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/lex.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o lex.lo `test -f 'lex.c' || echo './'`lex.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c lex.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/lex.TPlo -o lex.o
echo timestamp > lex.lo
source='str.c' object='str.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/str.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/str.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o str.lo `test -f 'str.c' || echo './'`str.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c str.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/str.TPlo -o str.o
echo timestamp > str.lo
source='tree.c' object='tree.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/tree.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/tree.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o tree.lo `test -f 'tree.c' || echo './'`tree.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c tree.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tree.TPlo -o tree.o
echo timestamp > tree.lo
source='byte.c' object='byte.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/byte.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/byte.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o byte.lo `test -f 'byte.c' || echo './'`byte.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c byte.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/byte.TPlo -o byte.o
echo timestamp > byte.lo
source='comp.c' object='comp.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/comp.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/comp.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o comp.lo `test -f 'comp.c' || echo './'`comp.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c comp.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/comp.TPlo -o comp.o
comp.c: In function `_gst_compile_method':
comp.c:773: warning: variable `primitiveIndex' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork'
echo timestamp > comp.lo
source='sym.c' object='sym.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/sym.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/sym.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o sym.lo `test -f 'sym.c' || echo './'`sym.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sym.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sym.TPlo -o sym.o
echo timestamp > sym.lo
source='dict.c' object='dict.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/dict.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/dict.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o dict.lo `test -f 'dict.c' || echo './'`dict.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c dict.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/dict.TPlo -o dict.o
echo timestamp > dict.lo
source='oop.c' object='oop.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/oop.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/oop.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o oop.lo `test -f 'oop.c' || echo './'`oop.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c oop.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/oop.TPlo -o oop.o
echo timestamp > oop.lo
source='opt.c' object='opt.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/opt.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/opt.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o opt.lo `test -f 'opt.c' || echo './'`opt.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c opt.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/opt.TPlo -o opt.o
echo timestamp > opt.lo
source='save.c' object='save.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/save.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/save.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o save.lo `test -f 'save.c' || echo './'`save.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c save.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/save.TPlo -o save.o
echo timestamp > save.lo
source='cint.c' object='cint.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/cint.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/cint.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o cint.lo `test -f 'cint.c' || echo './'`cint.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c cint.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/cint.TPlo -o cint.o
echo timestamp > cint.lo
source='heap.c' object='heap.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/heap.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/heap.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o heap.lo `test -f 'heap.c' || echo './'`heap.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c heap.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/heap.TPlo -o heap.o
echo timestamp > heap.lo
source='input.c' object='input.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/input.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/input.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o input.lo `test -f 'input.c' || echo './'`input.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c input.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/input.TPlo -o input.o
echo timestamp > input.lo
source='sysdep.c' object='sysdep.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/sysdep.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/sysdep.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o sysdep.lo `test -f 'sysdep.c' || echo './'`sysdep.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c sysdep.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/sysdep.TPlo -o sysdep.o
In file included from sysdep.c:60:
/usr/include/sys/param.h:220: warning: `MIN' redefined
gstpriv.h:408: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/usr/include/sys/param.h:221: warning: `MAX' redefined
gstpriv.h:405: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
echo timestamp > sysdep.lo
source='callin.c' object='callin.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/callin.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/callin.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o callin.lo `test -f 'callin.c' || echo './'`callin.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c callin.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/callin.TPlo -o callin.o
echo timestamp > callin.lo
source='xlat.c' object='xlat.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/xlat.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/xlat.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o xlat.lo `test -f 'xlat.c' || echo './'`xlat.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c xlat.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/xlat.TPlo -o xlat.o
echo timestamp > xlat.lo
source='events.c' object='events.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/events.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/events.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o events.lo `test -f 'events.c' || echo './'`events.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c events.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/events.TPlo -o events.o
echo timestamp > events.lo
source='mpz.c' object='mpz.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/mpz.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/mpz.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o mpz.lo `test -f 'mpz.c' || echo './'`mpz.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c mpz.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/mpz.TPlo -o mpz.o
echo timestamp > mpz.lo
source='print.c' object='print.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/print.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/print.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o print.lo `test -f 'print.c' || echo './'`print.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c print.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/print.TPlo -o print.o
echo timestamp > print.lo
source='alloc.c' object='alloc.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/alloc.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/alloc.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o alloc.lo `test -f 'alloc.c' || echo './'`alloc.c gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../lib-src -I../lightning -I../lightning -I../libltdl -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -I../sigsegv/src -I../sigsegv/src -DKERNEL_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk/kernel\" -Wall -DIMAGE_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/smalltalk\" -DMODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/smalltalk\" -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c alloc.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/alloc.TPlo -o alloc.o
echo timestamp > alloc.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --tag disable-shared --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o libgst.la -rpath /usr/local/lib -version-info 4:12:0 interp.lo lib.lo gst-parse.lo lex.lo str.lo tree.lo byte.lo comp.lo sym.lo dict.lo oop.lo opt.lo save.lo cint.lo heap.lo input.lo sysdep.lo callin.lo xlat.lo events.lo mpz.lo print.lo alloc.lo ../lib-src/library.la ../sigsegv/src/libsigsegv.la ../libltdl/libltdlc.la ../snprintfv/snprintfv/libsnprintfvc.la -lm
rm -fr .libs/libgst.la .libs/libgst.* .libs/libgst.*
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax
mkdir .libs/libgst.lax
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax/library.al
mkdir .libs/libgst.lax/library.al
(cd .libs/libgst.lax/library.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/libgst/../lib-src/.libs/library.al)
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al
mkdir .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al
(cd .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/libgst/../sigsegv/src/.libs/libsigsegv.al)
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax/libltdlc.al
mkdir .libs/libgst.lax/libltdlc.al
(cd .libs/libgst.lax/libltdlc.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/libgst/../libltdl/.libs/libltdlc.al)
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al
mkdir .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al
(cd .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/libgst/../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al) ar cru .libs/libgst.a interp.o lib.o gst-parse.o lex.o str.o tree.o byte.o comp.o sym.o dict.o oop.o opt.o save.o cint.o heap.o input.o sysdep.o callin.o xlat.o events.o mpz.o print.o alloc.o .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/qsort.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/getopt.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/getopt1.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/md5.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/avltrees.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/rbtrees.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/strspell.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/signalx.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/obstack.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/floorl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/ceill.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/sqrtl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/frexpl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/ldexpl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/asinl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/acosl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/atanl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/logl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/expl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/tanl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/library.al/sinl.lo .libs/l ibgst.lax/library.al/cosl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al/handler.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al/stackvma.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al/leave.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsigsegv.al/dispatcher.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libltdlc.al/ltdl.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/filament.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/format.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/printf.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/mem.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/stream.lo .libs/libgst.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/dl-no.lo
ranlib .libs/libgst.a
rm -fr .libs/libgst.lax
creating libgst.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libgst.la && ln -s ../libgst.la libgst.la)
Making all in i18n
sed -e '/^#/d' -e 's/@''PACKAGE''@/smalltalk/g' ref-add.sin > t-ref-add.sed
mv t-ref-add.sed ref-add.sed
sed -e '/^#/d' -e 's/@''PACKAGE''@/smalltalk/g' ref-del.sin > t-ref-del.sed
mv t-ref-del.sed ref-del.sed
Making all in config
Making all in kernel
Making all in tcp
source='tcp.c' object='tcp.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/tcp.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/tcp.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o tcp.lo `test -f 'tcp.c' || echo './'`tcp.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c tcp.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tcp.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/tcp.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c tcp.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tcp.TPlo -o tcp.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/tcp.lo tcp.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o tcp.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/smalltalk -release 2.1.4 -module -no-undefined -export-symbols-regex gst_initModule tcp.lo -lm
rm -fr .libs/tcp.la .libs/tcp.* .libs/tcp-2.1.4.*
generating symbol list for `tcp.la'
/usr/bin/nm -B tcp.lo | sed -n -e 's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGISTW][ABCDGISTW]*\)[ ][ ]*\(\)\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2\3 \3/p' | sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq > .libs/tcp.exp
egrep -e "gst_initModule" ".libs/tcp.exp" > ".libs/tcp.expT"
mv -f ".libs/tcp.expT" ".libs/tcp.exp"
gcc -shared -nodefaultlibs tcp.lo -lm -Wl,-soname -Wl,tcp-2.1.4.so -Wl,-retain-symbols-file -Wl,.libs/tcp.exp -o .libs/tcp-2.1.4.so
(cd .libs && rm -f tcp.so && ln -s tcp-2.1.4.so tcp.so)
ar cru .libs/tcp.a  tcp.o
ranlib .libs/tcp.a
creating tcp.la
(cd .libs && rm -f tcp.la && ln -s ../tcp.la tcp.la)
Making all in examples
source='regex.c' object='regex.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/regex.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/regex.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o regex.lo `test -f 'regex.c' || echo './'`regex.c
mkdir .libs
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c regex.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/regex.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/regex.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c regex.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/regex.TPlo -o regex.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/regex.lo regex.lo
source='re.c' object='re.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/re.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/re.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o re.lo `test -f 're.c' || echo './'`re.c
rm -f .libs/re.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c re.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/re.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/re.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c re.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/re.TPlo -o re.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/re.lo re.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o regex.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/smalltalk -release 2.1.4 -module -no-undefined -export-symbols-regex gst_initModule regex.lo re.lo ../lib-src/library.la ../snprintfv/snprintfv/libsnprintfvc.la -lm
rm -fr .libs/regex.la .libs/regex.* .libs/regex-2.1.4.*
generating symbol list for `regex.la'
/usr/bin/nm -B regex.lo re.lo ../lib-src/.libs/library.al ../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al | sed -n -e 's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGISTW][ABCDGISTW]*\)[ ][ ]*\(\)\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2\3 \3/p' | sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq > .libs/regex.exp
egrep -e "gst_initModule" ".libs/regex.exp" > ".libs/regex.expT"
mv -f ".libs/regex.expT" ".libs/regex.exp"
gcc -shared -nodefaultlibs regex.lo re.lo -Wl,--whole-archive ../lib-src/.libs/library.al ../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al -Wl,--no-whole-archive ../lib-src/.libs/library.al ../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al -lm -Wl,-soname -Wl,regex-2.1.4.so -Wl,-retain-symbols-file -Wl,.libs/regex.exp -o .libs/regex-2.1.4.so
(cd .libs && rm -f regex.so && ln -s regex-2.1.4.so regex.so)
rm -fr .libs/regex.lax
mkdir .libs/regex.lax
rm -fr .libs/regex.lax/library.al
mkdir .libs/regex.lax/library.al
(cd .libs/regex.lax/library.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/examples/../lib-src/.libs/library.al)
rm -fr .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al
mkdir .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al
(cd .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/examples/../snprintfv/snprintfv/.libs/libsnprintfvc.al) ar cru .libs/regex.a regex.o re.o .libs/regex.lax/library.al/qsort.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/getopt.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/getopt1.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/md5.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/avltrees.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/rbtrees.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/strspell.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/signalx.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/obstack.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/floorl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/ceill.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/sqrtl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/frexpl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/ldexpl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/asinl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/acosl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/atanl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/logl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/expl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/tanl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/sinl.lo .libs/regex.lax/library.al/cosl.lo .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/filament.lo .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/format.lo .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/printf.lo .libs/regex.lax/lib snprintfvc.al/mem.lo .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/stream.lo .libs/regex.lax/libsnprintfvc.al/dl-no.lo
ranlib .libs/regex.a
rm -fr .libs/regex.lax
creating regex.la
(cd .libs && rm -f regex.la && ln -s ../regex.la regex.la)
source='md5.c' object='md5.lo' libtool=yes depfile='.deps/md5.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/md5.TPlo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../config/depcomp /usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c -o md5.lo `test -f 'md5.c' || echo './'`md5.c
rm -f .libs/md5.lo
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c md5.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/md5.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/md5.lo gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../libgst -I../lib-src -I../snprintfv -I../snprintfv -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c md5.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/md5.TPlo -o md5.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/md5.lo md5.lo
/usr/pkg/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o md5.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/smalltalk -rpath /usr/local/lib/smalltalk -release 2.1.4 -module -no-undefined -export-symbols-regex gst_initModule md5.lo ../lib-src/library.la -lm
rm -fr .libs/md5.la .libs/md5.* .libs/md5-2.1.4.*
generating symbol list for `md5.la'
/usr/bin/nm -B md5.lo ../lib-src/.libs/library.al | sed -n -e 's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGISTW][ABCDGISTW]*\)[ ][ ]*\(\)\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2\3 \3/p' | sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq > .libs/md5.exp
egrep -e "gst_initModule" ".libs/md5.exp" > ".libs/md5.expT"
mv -f ".libs/md5.expT" ".libs/md5.exp"
gcc -shared -nodefaultlibs md5.lo -Wl,--whole-archive ../lib-src/.libs/library.al -Wl,--no-whole-archive ../lib-src/.libs/library.al -lm -Wl,-soname -Wl,md5-2.1.4.so -Wl,-retain-symbols-file -Wl,.libs/md5.exp -o .libs/md5-2.1.4.so
(cd .libs && rm -f md5.so && ln -s md5-2.1.4.so md5.so)
rm -fr .libs/md5.lax
mkdir .libs/md5.lax
rm -fr .libs/md5.lax/library.al
mkdir .libs/md5.lax/library.al
(cd .libs/md5.lax/library.al && ar x /root/smalltalk-2.1.4/examples/../lib-src/.libs/library.al) ar cru .libs/md5.a md5.o .libs/md5.lax/library.al/qsort.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/getopt.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/getopt1.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/md5.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/avltrees.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/rbtrees.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/strspell.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/signalx.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/obstack.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/floorl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/ceill.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/sqrtl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/frexpl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/ldexpl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/asinl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/acosl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/atanl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/logl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/expl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/tanl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/sinl.lo .libs/md5.lax/library.al/cosl.lo
ranlib .libs/md5.a
rm -fr .libs/md5.lax
creating md5.la
(cd .libs && rm -f md5.la && ln -s ../md5.la md5.la)
Making all in blox-tk
Making all in blox-gtk
make  all-am
Making all in .
source='main.c' object='main.o' libtool=no depfile='.deps/main.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/main.TPo' depmode=gcc /usr/pkg/bin/bash ./config/depcomp gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I./libgst -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -c `test -f 'main.c' || echo './'`main.c /usr/pkg/bin/bash ./libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o gst -export-dynamic main.o libgst/libgst.la -lm
mkdir .libs
gcc -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -fno-gcse -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-format -Wno-switch -Wno-parentheses -o gst main.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libgst/.libs/libgst.a -lc -lm
sed "s,@\(lispdir\)@,,"  > smalltalk-mode.el
make: *** smalltalk-mode.el removed