[Help-smalltalk] Emacs mode and { } syntax

From: Lyndon Tremblay
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Emacs mode and { } syntax
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:44:46 -0700

Wrong type or argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

Whenever the { } is used. I have not examined the emacs-lisp to find a fix. It could be really small. Also there are problems with indentation and comments, the main reason why I haven't commented much. (I use it more so to comment out code). Emacs 21.3, maybe it just needs some updates to work with later versions of Emacs? Please tell me if these two cases work or the documented version (19.x). If so, I could probably look for fixes.

--humasect