[Help-smalltalk] Mistake in blox-tk BContainer?

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Mistake in blox-tk BContainer?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:15:01 +0200

Hello again.

Is it correct, that the BLOX.BContainer Element does not work?

I tried it with version 2.1.4 on SuSe 9.0 and 2.1.7 on Debian 3.0r2 and on both systems, it was not possible for me to use the BContainer element. Even the testscripts from BLOX.Gui test: #xxx aren't working. Only the formTest was running.

Is it a known problem or could that be a mistake in my installations?

By,
Joachim.