[Help-smalltalk] Smalltalk Market Research

From: Jeff Eastman
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Smalltalk Market Research
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:29:00 -0700

Windward Solutions is conducting a research project to understand the current Smalltalk market and how newer technologies such as Java and the Web are impacting customer commitment. We are seeking information from professionals working in the field and from companies that are employing Smalltalk and related technologies. If you have recently worked or are working in the Smalltalk space we solicit your assistance. We have posted a brief market survey at (http://www.windwardsolutions.com/smalltalksurvey.htm), and it should not take much of your time to respond. We will make the results available to all who contribute to it.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Eastman