Re: [Help-smalltalk] bug in gtk cpp logic in gst

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] bug in gtk cpp logic in gst
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:54:23 +1000

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 07:44 -0700, MSA or SJF wrote:

> I've just revamped my own efforts to work with stock
> 2.1.8, but not yet uploaeded them. If I upload them
> this evening, I'd love it if you'd take a look.

Oh! I did not realise there were other efforts in play.. I've only been
working with whats in de tarballs. What approach have you taken? I
liberally copied the blox-tx source Blox*.st to gtk/ and have been
modifing in place to get things going. The goal being /no/ changes to
Browser/*.st (and failing that, only changes that make browser use a
more generic interface, with matching changes to blox-tk).

(cc'd back to the list to keep the thread going).

Rob