Re: [Help-smalltalk] bug in gtk cpp logic in gst

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] bug in gtk cpp logic in gst
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:42:59 +0200

Oh! I did not realise there were other efforts in play.. I've only been
working with whats in de tarballs. What approach have you taken? I
liberally copied the blox-tx source Blox*.st to gtk/ and have been
modifing in place to get things going. The goal being /no/ changes to
Browser/*.st (and failing that, only changes that make browser use a
more generic interface, with matching changes to blox-tk).

Yes. Great, I had started this but my stuff it is nowhere near usable yet. I can send you the partial sources I have, it is full of quite boring details, or you can send them to me.

You can use the GtkPlacer of course, and don't worry about implementing borders for example, we can get to that later. Indeed I have no problem on doing the hard stuff if somebody gets me a basic blox-gtk that is able to run the browser (which is kinda strange, just like those OpenGL drivers that could only run Quake :-)