[Help-smalltalk] howto-try the gtk bindings work

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] howto-try the gtk bindings work
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:09:13 +1000

Still not /usable/ but I thought I'd drop build instructions here...

grab the code.
configure it with:
 ./configure --enable-gtk --enable-gtktest --with-emacs CFLAGS="-g -O2"

make

when it fails on enums.c remove the two offending lines.

then you should be able to:
rm gst.im && make gst.im && ./gst -qgK Load.st browser/Run.st - -a Blox
GTK Browser

to bring up most-of-a-worksheet.

If GTK isn't package-loaded at the start of the output, check
packages.xml.

Cheers,
Rob