[Help-smalltalk] sigsegv -- not complete?

From: jerry mead
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] sigsegv -- not complete?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:22:51 +0200

In looking at the ChangeLog in smalltalk-2.1.8/sigsegv I see that the file
'handler-macos.c is supposed to have been added but it is missing.

I also tried downloading the sigsegv tarball from GNU and I see that
the file is missing there as well. Also, when I do "./configure" in this downloaded
version the configure hangs when it gets to the point of

  "checking whether a fault handler according to MacOSX PowerPC works"

Any help will be very greatly appreciated.

Jerry
Jerry Mead, Associate Professor       email:  address@hidden
Computer Science Department
Bucknell University