[Help-smalltalk] module loading on saved image problem..

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] module loading on saved image problem..
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:33:42 +1000

another of the changed-behaviours from 2.1.8->2.1f

 ./gst -qgK Load.st browser/Run.st - -a Blox GTK Browser
address@hidden:~/smalltwists/s/gnu-smalltalk--gtk-bindings--2.1

.... no errors, just my gtk blurb
$ ./gst
Object: DLD error: modules ('gst-gtk' ) could not be loaded.
DLD class(Object)>>#primError:
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError(Exception)>>#defaultAction
optimized [] in Exception class>>#coreException
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError(Signal)>>#activateHandler:
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError(Exception)>>#signal
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError class(Exception class)>>#signal:
DLD class>>#update:
[] in ObjectMemory class(Object)>>#changed:
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>#do:

As usual, I will, eventually, look at this, but for the moment, I'm
nuking the image & building a new one on every run :[.

Rob