Re: [Help-smalltalk] the connectSignal callback regression - partly solv

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] the connectSignal callback regression - partly solved
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:55:15 +0200

However removing that filter, while it solved that problem in my 2.1.8
code with the backported awk scripts, exposed/exacerbated another
regression, which may be the varargs one.

... which I cannot completely reproduce. I have not tried your examples, but example_tictactoe.st works.

Also I found a stupid typo in save.c so that reloading images often failed. Look for "10 * " and remove it as well as the "2 * " on the same line (we really need a repository; I'll see what I can do in the weekend).