Re: [Help-smalltalk] WikiWorks

From: MSA or SJF
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] WikiWorks
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:20:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:

> >For the record, the FileWebServer and the
> >STTFileWebServer work OK, but there seem to be a
> few
> >bugs in the Wiki server, which I haven't quite got
> >working yet.
> >

> Last time I tried it the Wiki worked, but it's been
> a while.  Do the
> basic TCP tests (in tcp/Tests.st) work under Cygwin?
>
> Paolo

With the Wiki, it could be my error, actually - it
isn't as clear how to start it as with the other
servers. Anyway, when I execute
WebServer>>#initializeWiki, I get the following
walkback:

Object: WebServer error: did not understand #current
NetClients.WikiWorks.WebServer
class(Object)>>#primError:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>#defaultAction
optimized [] in Exception class>>#coreException
MessageNotUnderstood(Signal)>>#activateHandler:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>#signal
NetClients.WikiWorks.WebServer
class(Object)>>#doesNotUnderstand:
NetClients.WikiWorks.Wiki>>#filesPath:
optimized [] in NetClients.WikiWorks.WebServer
class>>#initializeWiki
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>#do:
NetClients.WikiWorks.WebServer class>>#initializeWiki
UndefinedObject>>#executeStatements

That looks like a straight bug to me, since #current
doesn't seem to be defined anywhere. I hit a couple of
other snags, but I'm afraid I didn't make a note of
them.

As for the TCP tests, I'll run them on Monday and let
you know.

Mike

Yahoo! Messenger