Re: [Help-smalltalk] Confusing abort (in GTK app)

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Confusing abort (in GTK app)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:00:15 +0200

The confusing thing is that I can't see that any code outside of GTK should be running when the window is resized.

Any thoughts?

Try b _gst_interpret, but I cannot reproduce it. I made a couple of fixes to Gtk lately, and I am about to release another beta (the last or at most the penultimate, I think).