[Help-smalltalk] New release, smalltalk-2.1.11.tar.gz

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] New release, smalltalk-2.1.11.tar.gz
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:32:06 +0200

Hi everybody,

a new release of GNU Smalltalk is available on ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/smalltalk/

This is a small bugfix release which mainly adds support for Tiger and speeds up dynamic loading (functions are sought in the library containing the last dynamically loaded functions).

I still have a couple of bugs to iron out in the new parser before I can spit out the (hopefully) last beta of GNU Smalltalk 2.2.