Re: [Help-smalltalk] Install Help and config options...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Install Help and config options...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:18:04 +0900

It seems that your error is related to readline library. You should not use readline library included in Mac OS X. You have to use your own one. If you do not specify exact location, /usr/lib/ libreadline.dylib will be used and I think this library does not work well with other applications (especially gnu-smalltalk, I've also experienced this problem).