[Help-smalltalk] bug report for gst 2.1.11 - Class method fileout from a

From: Yamamoto Jiro
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] bug report for gst 2.1.11 - Class method fileout from a browser
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:50:18 +0900

Hello all,

When I try to 'file out' a class method from a browser, I get a
walkback window with the error message like '...did not understand...'.
I think that it happens simply due to missing the #fileOutHeaderOn:
message in Metaclass class. To resolved the problem I have added the
following message in Metaclass class.

"Filed out from GNU Smalltalk version 2.1.11 on 28-Jul-2005  15:12:15"!

!Metaclass methodsFor: 'filing'!
fileOutHeaderOn: aFileStream
    "Write date and time stamp to aFileStream"

    instanceClass fileOutHeaderOn: aFileStream! !

Regards,
- Jiro