Re: [Help-smalltalk] 2.2 timeline ?

From: kraehe
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 2.2 timeline ?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:38:43 +0200

Moin Paolo Bonzini,

> >     Do you have some idea about when 2.2 will be released ?
> There is a single bug (very important, a crash in loading the test
> suite!) to be fixed.  I would say mid September.

  I have a difficult but very important bug preventing OrbitMUD
  to run under GNU/Smalltalk 2.1.11. I would be nice, if multi
  processing of Block>>forkAt:, Socket>>waitForConnection,
  Socket>>accept and Stream>>next works without deadlock.

  I'm moving housing the next weeks, so I cant help to catch the bug
  besides pointing to my older posting in this mailing list or
  to www.copyleft.de/OrbitMUD/ - the later might work without major
  changes, if you load some missing methods from MUD-VisualWorks.st.
  I'll have some more time mid september, to continue on OrbitMUD,
  and it would be nice, if GST works with OrbitMUD in near future.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.29'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM