[Help-smalltalk] Re: gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64

From: Michael Haupt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:33:03 +0200

Hi,

On 8/27/05, Michael Haupt <address@hidden> wrote:
> gst compiles without problems on my AMD64 Debian Linux, but running
> the tests fails. Here is the output of "make check":
> All tests pass, except for geometry.st, but after mutate.st, the
> process just hangs, gst produces a high CPU load, but does not respond
> any more.

there seems to be another problem. When I try to install gst via "make
install", everything works fine until this:

-----
"Global garbage collection... done"
Processing /home/michael/gnu-smalltalk/smalltalk-2.1.11/Finish.st
-----

The symptom is the same as for the "make check": the system hangs.

Best regards,

Michael