Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:24:42 +0200

Michael Haupt wrote:

Hello *again*,

the aforementioned problems do not occur when I configure and compile
gst in a 32-bit chroot. All tests succeed.

I think that some 64-bit non-cleanliness has crept in since the last time I tried gst on a 32-bit host.

If any of you can contact me privately and give me a shell account, it will only take me a few days before I am finished.

I'd love to fix this bug before rolling out 2.2 and I've already eliminated the other bug that was blocking the release.