Re: [Help-smalltalk] Location of Arch repository?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Location of Arch repository?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:07:07 +0200

Stefan Schmiedl wrote:

Hi Paolo,

I've tried to connect to your arch repo, but was not able to succeed:

[snip]

address@hidden gst $ tla get address@hidden/smalltalk--devo--2.2 gst
unable to access URL: /archives/address@hidden/.listing
webdav error: 404 Not Found

[snip]

Do I need to do some more RTFM or is it a problem with the repository?
I don't know because I'm no arch expert, but I just compiled baz (an alternative front-end to arch repositories) on your machine, you can fetch it from ~/pbonzini/bin.

Then, the exact same commands with "baz" replacing "tla" will do.