[Help-smalltalk] gst-2.1.12, was gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] gst-2.1.12, was gst 2.1.11 on Debian AMD64
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:10:17 +0200

Paolo Bonzini (02.09. 08:15):

> I've published 2.1.12 with these fixes.

And it compiles just fine, as in
  $ configure && make && make check && make install

Compilation time is too short to get some coffee, though.

Minor nuisance:
  $ mkdir newdir
  $ cd newdir
  $ gst -gqK browser/Run.st
  Available tests

  Initializing system -- be patient...
  Object: File error: Permission denied
  SystemExceptions.FileError(Exception)>>#signal
  SystemExceptions.FileError class(Exception class)>>#signal:
  File class>>#checkError:
  File class>>#checkError
  ObjectMemory class>>#snapshot:
  ObjectMemory class>>#snapshot
  UndefinedObject>>#executeStatements

Judging by the default path suggested in the File>Save as dialog,
gst tries to save the image somewhere in /usr/local/ instead of
the current directory, as "gst -i" does.

Thanks for your time, Paolo.

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl
|Approximity GmbH               | EDV-Beratung Schmiedl                  |