Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:32:06 +0200

I figured the easiest way to give you "write access" to GNU Smalltalk is just to create your own branch on sourcecontrol.net, from which I can cherrypick changes. Can you do so?

I will have a go. I must admit that I am so far completely lost with arch, but I will keep trying.

Robert (Collins) can you update the rules to download gst from my archive and make a branch, for the latest bazaar?